- Go here
- Download 'd3d9.dll'
- (If you also want BuildTemplates) Go to the 'buildtemplates' subdirectory and download 'd3d9_arcdps_buildtemplates.dll'
- Close GW2 and copy both files to your 'Guild Wars 2\bin64' directory
<ALT><SHIFT><T> for arcdps options
<ALT><SHIFT><D> for build template options
ArcDPS | BuildTemplates
- Go to Windows\Fonts Directory and pick a font that you like. It must have the 'ttf' extension.
- Copy the font to your 'Guild Wars 2\addons\arcdps'
- Rename the file 'arcdps_font.ttf'
- Open 'arcdps.ini' and add the following at the end of the document:
Change the value 24 and open/close GW2 to test results.
Note: In testing this method has worked for some, and not others.